Welcome to our Big News section for all the latest news concerning Military Disability.
We'll do our best to keep you up to date on everything that could affect your disability. Since the majority of our news will cover legal issues that can be dragged out for a long time, if you'd like an update on an issue, let us know, and we'll do what we can.
Please feel free to comment and submit questions. We want to give you the information you need, so help us by letting us know what you want to know.
This page is strictly for the latest and upcoming news. If you are looking for specific information about the disability system or your disability, see our Military Disability Blog: Advice From the Big Guy or our website, www.MilitaryDisabilityMadeEasy.com, for all the answers you'll need.
Monday, August 25, 2014
Monday, August 18, 2014
- Records from police reports, hospitals, doctors, or rape crisis centers
- Tests for pregnancy or STDs
- New incidences of substance abuse
- Onset of depression or panic attacks
- Sudden or unexplained changes in social behavior or job performance
- Request for a change in military assignment
- Veterans who are not eligible for other VA services may be eligible, perhaps even those with dishonorable discharges (this is decided on a case-by-case basis).
- The incident(s) do not have to have been reported.
- There are no standard eligibility requirements for treatment, such as income, length of service, etc.
- The condition for which a victim of Military Sexual Trauma needs care does not have to be service-connected in order for them to receive treatment.